Driving at night can be pretty tricky, especially if your headlights no longer light up the road. When you drive with dim headlights, you not only put yourself at risk but everyone else on the road as well. Stay safe and replace your headlights as soon as they begin to lose their shine. Put yourself and other drivers at ease, upgrade with a new high-performance set of YITAMotor headlights, and feel more confident when driving at night.
High/Low Beam: H7 (included)
Corner Beam: W5W(Not included)
Replace Parts Number: 81150-04173,81110-04173
1x Installation Manual & 2 x Headlights(1x Driver's side & 1x passenger's sides)
2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Pickup Truck
LED Tube DRLs
High visibility for safe driving even on foggy and rainy days. Meets all DOT/SAE standards ensuring stability and prolonged longevity. A sleek look with low energy consumption and powerful illumination.
Wider and farther range of illumination than traditional headlights. Concentrated beam for improved performance lighting. High brightness uniformity for superior visibility at night.
Switchback LED Tube Turn Signal Lights
High-quality and unique design for style and performance. Sleek new look keeps you looking good on the road! Low energy consumption LEDs for long-lasting performance.
Enhances the look and feel of your vehicle. Craft a sleek new look with YITAMotor high-performance headlights.
· Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the headlight in place. · Disconnect the wiring from the assembly. · Detach the headlight from the vehicle to replace it with a new one. · Fit in the new headlight assembly. · Fix the new headlight into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs are sealed. · Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly. · Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place. · Test the new assembly.
Hoe to adjust the headlight?
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure to check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field. The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
For large items such as bumpers, tonneau covers, we generally delivery by Fedex and P.O.Box will not be available for shipping.