- Waterproof Silicone Sealed to Avoid Moisture - Plug-N-Play, No Need for Modification or Drilling - LED DRL Design, Safer Driving in Haze or heavy Fog - 9005 High Beam, 9006 Low Beam(Bulbs Not Included) - 1-Year Warranty and 7/24 Hours Customer Services
This perfect replacement for your SUV/Pickup Truck comes with Amber Reflectors and Clear Lenses, offering improved visibility and a sleek appearance.
1994 Chevrolet Blazer (Not fit sealed beam lights) 1994-1999 Chevrolet C1500/C2500/C3500 1994-1999 Chevrolet K1500/K2500/K3500 1994-1999 Chevrolet C1500/C2500 Suburban 1994-1999 Chevrolet K1500/K2500 Suburban 1995-1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Professional installation would be highly recommended
1. Plug-n-play installation with direct replacement
You can easily bolt-on replacement for your Chevy Silverado headlights, just connect the DRL to your car wiring. The attached user instruction makes the assembly more straightforward.
2. With LED DRL light, bright and wide lighting
The headlights are upgraded with LED DRL lighting and adopt special meticulous chrome plating to increase the brightness, and ultra-wide angle for better visibility in any dusky conditions to make your drive safer.
3. 3 Lighting models, drive more safely
Features 3 Lighting models, LED DRL, high beam mode (HB3/9005), and low beam mode (H7). Which allows you to drive more safely in any bad weather. But noticed that bulbs are not included.
4. Adopt High-grade housing material, be reliable & durability
The superior lens features good transmission, high toughness, and excellent UV resistance to prevent yellowing and cracking.
5. Sealed structure and vents design prevent moisture and misting
Design to the fully-sealed structure and one-way vents, which prevent moisture and work well in any severe weather, such as heavy rain, snow, sand, etc. No more misting worries!
1 Pair of Chevy C/K Headlights Housing(driver & passenger side)
Warranty Period: 1 year. Return: Goods can be returned within 30 days for Unopened or Unused Items. 24-Hour Support: Customer service throughout the day.