Are you an off-road enthusiast? Do you want to add a super performance bull bar to your 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee bumper? We believe that everyone who loves Jeep trucks would not want to miss the opportunity to make their cars even better. These bumpers for the 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee are high-quality and durable steel to escort your outdoor adventures!
1. Front Bumper for 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Built-in LED Light + D-Ring.
2. Bull Bar for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2006 Brush Push Grille Guard Front Bumper (Black)
3. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rear Bumper with Built-in Led lights & D-rings
4. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee front bumper replacement Stainless Bull Bar Brush Push Grill Guard
5. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Back Bumper with Tire Carrier and 2" Hitch Receiver
- Made of tough T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions
- Rust and corrosion-resistant
- Available in black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Raising the bar to protect passengers and vehicles
- D-ring mounts welded inside and out for strength
- Direct bolting, no drilling or cutting required
- Bolts and mounting screws are included in the package.
We bring you these 5 robust bumpers for the 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Give your Jeeps a unique, aggressive look with the nifty bumper upgrade, and they're virtually free of rust and corrosion.
YITAMOTOR is an auto parts company headquartered at 18220 80th Place South, Kent, Washington. Our R&D team is always on the lookout for innovative ideas and offers a wide range of accessories for trucks and SUVs. YITA's Jeep parts can withstand the rigors of off-road travel.
Their direct bolt mounting is another great thing about these 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee aftermarket bumpers. The crash bar attaches to existing factory holes in the vehicle chassis without drilling or welding. If there is any damage or dissatisfaction, we provide a one-year warranty.
Our bumpers are made of laminated high-thickness removable brackets with Class 8 nuts welded to them for mounting. They come with square sandwich panels reinforced directly through the frame, so you need no slight modification.