1 Pair Fog Light For Left and Right Side + Bulbs.
2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche (Round Lens w/o Off-Road Package)
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban (Round Lens w/o Off-Road Package)
2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe (Round Lens w/o Off-Road Package)
2010-2013 Chevy Camaro (for Models w/ Round Lens)
2015-2016 Chevy Colorado (Round Lens)
2015 Chevy Silverado (Round Lens)
2007-2012 GMC Acadia
2007-2014 GMC Yukon
2008-2013 GMC Yukon Denali
2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
2015-2016 GMC Canyon
2014-2016 GMC Sierra
2014-2016 GMC Sierra Denali
2007-2014 Ford Mustang
2008-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2007-2010 Ford Escape
2007-2010 Ford Escape Hybrid
2008-2009 Pontiac G8 (for Models w/ Round Lens)
2010 Pontiac G6 All Models
Most vehicles have a hole in the firewall pre-drilled at the factory for the purpose of running wires from under the hood to the interior.
1. Closely check your existing fog light assembly.
2. Remove the wiring harness from the fog light assembly.
3. Take out the mounting screws of your old fog light assembly. These screws are normally found at the back of the fog light assembly.
4. Take out the fog light assembly from your automobile.
5. Get your new fog light and install it on your vehicle using the mounting screws that you removed earlier.
6. Tighten the mounting screws just enough to keep your new fog light assembly securely installed. Be careful not to tighten the screws too much or they might cause damage to the assembly.
7. Get the wiring harness connected to your new fog light assembly.
8. Switch the fog lights on to see if they are working properly.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm