Poor visibility of the road caused by heavy snow, rain, or thick fog is a quite dangerous thing because of possible car accidents. Most drivers would rather stay at home than travel in such severe conditions, but what if you do have to drive your way despite the weather? With their incredible line of fog lights, YITAMOTOR makes it possible for every vehicle to continue its path no matter how miserable the conditions are. The parts offer both maximum driving safety and neck-braking design everyone is craving for. These lights will enable you to see the road ahead with an impressive amount of clarity, giving off spectacular illumination that is extremely stylish as well.
SPECIFICATION AND FITMENT.
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 3500HD
Quantity Sold: Set of 2
Bulb Type: 5202 PS 12V 37.5W
Wiring Harness: Not included
Certification: DOT/SAE approved
Color Finish: Black housing with smoke lens
Location: Mounts using factory mounting locations
Product Fit: CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
Weather Sealed: Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
Replaces Original (OE) Part #: 25831948, 25831949, GM2592161, GM2593161
1 Pair Fog Lights (Left & Right Side)
Most vehicles have a hole in the firewall pre-drilled at the factory for the purpose of running wires from under the hood to the interior.
1. Closely check your existing fog light assembly.
2. Remove the wiring harness from the fog light assembly.
3. Take out the mounting screws of your old fog light assembly. These screws are normally found at the back of the fog light assembly.
4. Take out the fog light assembly from your automobile.
5. Get your new fog light and install it on your vehicle using the mounting screws that you removed earlier.
6. Tighten the mounting screws just enough to keep your new fog light assembly securely installed. Be careful not to tighten the screws too much or they might cause damage to the assembly.
7. Get the wiring harness connected to your new fog light assembly.
8. Switch the fog lights on to see if they are working properly.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
For large items such as bumpers, tonneau covers, we generally delivery by Fedex and P.O.Box will not be available for shipping.