Headlights are fundamental to driving and they are a part of the safety circle that actually helps prevent accidents. When getting close to the end of their lives, headlamps shine less brightly, it's quite distracting if one of your headlamps is brighter than the other, and it certainly won't reflect road markings and traffic signs very well. YITAMOTOR high-quality headlights will let all of the light through, allowing your headlights to work the way they were originally made to.
Fog lights are usually a factory option and provide great auxiliary lighting to complement the headlights. Fog lights are especially useful in adverse conditions such as rain, snow, and fog when visibility is significantly reduced. With their incredible line of fog lights, YITAMOTOR makes it possible for every vehicle to continue its path no matter how miserable the conditions are.
OEM Part Number: 5103401AA,55155129AJ,5103400AA,55155128AJ
YITAMOTOR lights are made to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions and prevent moisture and dust from getting inside the housing.
How To Install Your Headlight:
1. Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the headlight in place.
2. Disconnect the wiring from the assembly.
3. Detach the headlight from the vehicle to replace it with a new one.
4. Fit in the new headlight assembly.
5. Fix the new headlight into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs used are sealed.
6. Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly.
7. Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place.
8. Test the new assembly.
How To Adjust Your Headlight:
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure to check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field. The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line
5. Test your results.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
For large items such as bumpers, tonneau covers, we generally delivery by Fedex and P.O.Box will not be available for shipping.