Poor visibility of the road caused by heavy snow, rain, or thick fog is a quite dangerous thing because of possible car accidents. Most drivers would rather stay at home than travel in such severe conditions, but what if you do have to drive your way despite the weather? With their incredible line of fog lights, YITAMOTOR makes it possible for every vehicle to continue its path no matter how miserable the conditions are. The parts offer both maximum driving safety and a neck-breaking design everyone is craving for. These lights will enable you to see the road ahead with an impressive amount of clarity, giving off spectacular illumination that is extremely stylish as well.
2015-2019 Chevrolet Colorado(NOT FOR ZR2 OFFROAD)
professional installation is highly recommended
Exact OEM Fit
Fog light assembly compatible with Chevy Colorado 2015-2019. No vehicle modifications are required.
Sold in pairs. Thoroughly tested to meet federal and international standards and are fully street legal.
Extremely Bright Illumination
Allow you to see and be seen by oncoming drivers even through a thick fog.
Integrated Parabolic Reflector
The parabolic shape and surface of the reflector ensure a greater concentration of light in a tight beam.
Super Durable Construction
The fog lights are made to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions and prevent moisture and dust from getting inside the housing.
Note: Most vehicles have a hole in the firewall pre-drilled at the factory for the purpose of running wires from under the hood to the interior.
1. Closely check your existing fog light assembly.
2. Remove the wiring harness from the fog light assembly.
3. Take out the mounting screws of your old fog light assembly. These screws are normally found at the back of the fog light assembly.
4. Take out the fog light assembly from your automobile.
5. Get your new fog light and install it on your vehicle using the mounting screws that you removed earlier.
6. Tighten the mounting screws just enough to keep your new fog light assembly securely installed. Be careful not to tighten the screws too much or they might cause damage to the assembly.
7. Get the wiring harness connected to your new fog light assembly.
8. Switch the fog lights on to see if they are working properly.