• Meet S.A.E. (Society of Automotive) / D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) requirement
• Lens Color: Clear
OEM Part Number:GM2503187,GM2502187
Interchage Part Number: 16526134,16526133
SAE/DOT approved for street legal
Made By OEM Approved & ISO Certified Manufacturers With Materials That Meets OEM Requirements
Low Beam Bulb Type: 9006 HB4 (bulb not included)
High Beam Bulb Type: 9005 Hb3 (bulb not included)
For 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
For 2004-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1 pair set of Left Driver Side + Right Passenger Side Headlights Headlamps
1 pair set of Left Driver Side + Right Passenger Side Fog Lights
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field. The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
5. Test your results.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
For large items such as bumpers, tonneau covers, we generally delivery by Fedex and P.O.Box will not be available for shipping.