2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 | 2500 | 3500
2003-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 | 2500
WT | LT | LS | Z71 | SS
Standard Cab | Extended Cab | Crew Cab
[Avalanche Models] Not Compatible with Factory Body Cladding Models
How to install: 1. Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the headlight in place.
2. Disconnect the wiring from the assembly.
3. Detach the headlight from the vehicle to replace it with a new one.
4. Fit in the new headlight assembly.
5. Fix the new headlight into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs used are sealed.
6. Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly.
7. Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place.
8. Test the new assembly.
How to adjust:
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure to check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field. The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line
5. Test your results.
See farther. See wider, See better
Driving at night can be a scary proposition - and it's even scarier if you can't see the road well.
A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, not only is your own safety at risk, but the safety of others is as well.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
For large items such as bumpers, tonneau covers, we generally delivery by Fedex and P.O.Box will not be available for shipping.
Question: I bought these a few weeks ago and went offroading and lost the right bottom headlight I was wondering if I can buy that individually? Answer: I'm sorry, haven't sell them individually