This listing features 24+2 PCS Brand-new Black 14x1.5 Lug Nuts.
These Lug Nuts are manufactured with the highest quality to meet or exceed OEM Standards. Great for showing off your wheels and enhancing the overall look of your vehicle. Perfect for replacing rusted and/or broken lug nuts. Made from SCM 435 Through-Hardened steel with a black plating. Heat treated coating prevents oxidation and protects the steel.
Fits Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 3500 Equinox Malibu XL GMC Sierra Ford F-150 F-250 F-350 Super Duty Jeep Grand Cherokee and so on.
7. Finish:Glossy Black Finish ( Two layers of nickel + one layer of opaque black + one layer clear electrophoretic coating )
8. Thread Pitch:14mm x 1.5 / 14x1.5 / M14x1.5
- These Lug Nuts can fit any vehicle with studs that are the following thread pitch: 14mm x 1.5 / 14x1.5 / M14x1.5 Threads.
- Verify Thread Size = If your vehicle is not shown as compatible above, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they are purchasing the correct thread size.
- Verify Seat Type = Wheel Lug Holes have a variety of seat types. Therefore, it is the buyer's responsibility to verify the seat of this nut matches their wheels. These Cone Seat nuts will only work with wheels that are manufactured with Cone Seat lug holes. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factory versions! Please insure that you are purchasing the correct lug nut model for your wheel seat type.
- Verify Lug Nut Measurements = We cannot know what wheel you own. It is necessary for you to check the diagram of the nut (width/length/etc) to ensure it will work with your wheels. If your wheel studs sticks out past your hub more than 51mm (~2"), these lug nuts will not fit.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.