Features 100% Factory tested. Brand new ignition coil pack, never used or installed. Built to strict quality control standards. Ready to use, Direct Replacement. Superior quality part with durable copper wire inside, OE+ Durability. Surface with import oxygen ring resin, good insulation.
Package Included: 6x Ignition Coils for 5C1013
Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
Meets or exceeds OEM specification
Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltage, right for your vehicle and lifestyle
Excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
Lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions for your vehicle
Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
1. Disconnect the battery and negative battery cable to cut vehicle power. Use a socket or wrench to release the clamp bolt, then place the cable to the terminal.
2. Locate the ignition coils that are on top of the engine. They will be attached to the engine block area.
3. Disconnect and extract the old ignition coil. To do so, untighten the bolts that attach it to the vehicle, and disconnect its electrical connectors.
4. Install the new ignition coil by inversely repeating the above steps.
5. Reconnect the battery. Attach the negative battery terminal to the car battery and restore vehicle power.
6. Test the new coil. Start the engine with the vehicle in park. If the vehicle starts normally, go ahead and perform a test drive.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
For large items such as bumpers, tonneau covers, we generally delivery by Fedex and P.O.Box will not be available for shipping.