These Lug Nuts are manufactured with the highest quality to meet or exceed OEM Standards.
Great for showing off your wheels and enhancing the overall look of your vehicle.
Perfect for replacing rusted and/or broken lug nuts.
Made from SCM 435 Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating. Heat treated coating prevents oxidation and protects the steel.
Adopt One-Step Cold Extrusion Molding Technology with High Quality One-piece Carbon Steel, More Smooth & Streamlined Facade.
All Surface Treatments Meet the Requirements of ELV or ROHS.
Multi-layers of Nickel (Light Nickel + High Sulfur Nickel + Full Light Nickel + Microporous Nickel ), Excellent Rust Resistance.
One Layer of Opaque Chrome, Much Strong And Durable.
One Layer of Clear Electrophoretic Coating, Excellent Scratch Resistance.
The CASS Resistance Time is 72 Hours.
The NSS Resistance Time is 120h without White Corrosion and 240h without Red Corrosion.
Heat treated coating prevents oxidation and protects the steel.
Fits Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Ford E-250 Chevrolet and so on.
1. Quantity: Set of 32pcs
2. Type: Long, Bulge Acorn, Closed End
3. Seat Type: Cone Seat
4. Nut Height: 1.9 inch
5. Hex Size: 19mm or 3/4"
6. Material: SCM 435 Steel (Heat Treated)
7. Finish: Sliver / Chrome Plated
8. Thread Pitch: 9/16" or 9/16-18 Threads
- These Lug Nuts can fit any vehicle with studs that are the following thread pitch: 9/16" or 9/16-18 Threads.
- CHECK YOUR WHEELS = These Cone Seat nuts will only work with wheels that are manufactured with Cone Seat lug holes. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factory versions! Please insure that you are purchasing the correct lug nut model for your wheel seat type.
- CHECK YOUR WHEEL STUD LENGTH = Please take necessary measurements of your current wheel studs/nuts( thread size / length / width / etc) to ensure these lug nuts will fit.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.