- These Lug Nuts are manufactured with the highest quality to meet or exceed OEM Standards.
- Each lug nut is manufactured as 1 solid piece of steel. No cheap plastic end caps.
- Perfect for replacing rusted and/or broken lug nuts.
- Heat treated coating prevents oxidation and protects the steel.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating.
- Paint will not fall off easily. Guaranteed!
For Chevy Gmc 6x5.5 Toyota Cadillac
Quantity in package: Set of 24PCS
Thread Size: 14mm x 1.5 / 14x1.5 / M14x1.5
Type: Bulge Acorn, Closed End
Seat Type: Cone Seat
Hex/Wrench Size: 19mm or 3/4"
Construction: Through-Hardened Steel
Material: SCM 435 Steel (Heat Treated)
Finish: Silver / Chrome Plated
- These Lug Nuts can fit any vehicle with studs that are the following thread pitch: 14mm x 1.5 / 14x1.5 / M14x1.5 Threads.
- Verify Thread Size = If your vehicle is not shown as compatible above, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they are purchasing the correct thread size.
- Verify Seat Type = Wheel Lug Holes have a variety of seat types. Therefore, it is the buyer's responsibility to verify the seat of this nut matches their wheels. These Cone Seat nuts will only work with wheels that are manufactured with Cone Seat lug holes. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factory versions! Please insure that you are purchasing the correct lug nut model for your wheel seat type.
- Verify Lug Nut Measurements = We cannot know what wheel you own. It is necessary for you to check the diagram of the nut (width/length/etc) to ensure it will work with your wheels. If your wheel studs sticks out past your hub more than 36mm (~1.42"), these lug nuts will not fit.
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Shipping time will normally cost 2-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.